søndag den 8. juli 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWLpTKBFcU
Ohhhh... T A K E   M E   B A C K  T O   T H E   S T A R T!

(Here are some pictures of the (shit) moments you never saw)















I don't know if anybody is going to see this, but I am going to post it either way.
I have to admit that when I first saw my family standing in the airport in Copenhagen I got really happy. I had missed them a lot, obviously. Afterwards everybody has been sooo nice and I am so glad to be around my friendly danes again.
But......... Even though I have only been back in Denmark for 2 weeks, I already have a big hole in my chest. I miss my families and friends in Brazil and the rest of the world so much. The fact that I don't know when I am going to see them again, is killing me. And the missing is physically hurting. I guess I will get better.
I have learned ridiculously many things on my exchange and I thank God every day for all the experiences and great people I carry with me in my heart now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar